New Westminster Notary Public

Representation Agreements

Click here for our video, “Health Care Plan”.

A Representation Agreement (“RA”) is a planning document for BC only that authorizes your representative to take care of your personal care and health care decisions if you are unable to.  It comes in two forms, a Standard Agreement and an Enhanced Agreement.

If you wish to have someone look after your legal and financial affairs including BC real estate that you may own, this can be covered with the Enduring Power of Attorney document. For more information, click here.

Call us with any questions or to make an appointment at 604-526-7884